Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Tend to Do That

About a month ago I was searching for a new planner because the one I have now is a) only until December and b) ugly and hard to read at a glance. I found a black one I really liked at Office Depot, but it was only for 2008. So I said okay, I can deal with this ugly planner for another few months, no big deal.

Today at Wal-Mart I found a cute little planner that is easy to read, for 2007-2008, and was $15 cheaper. Sooo now I have two planners for next semester and I really don’t need them both. Since I can’t return the black one because I have no idea where the receipt is, I guess I’ll use the new one this school year and the black one next fall, since the new one stops at July 2007 but the black one has all of 2008. At least I won’t have to buy a planner next school year, right?

Anyway, moral of this story: I’m an idiot.