Thursday, September 6, 2007

Not To Mac

I’m skipping class today for the first time. Only a week in, isn’t that terrible? I just don’t feel very good today and I definitely don’t feel like sitting in a hard plastic chair being totally bored for two hours, when he already has the slides online. I’ll probably go to my second class though, if only because I like the people there.

My bag is supposed to get here today. I’m hoping it comes before I leave for class, which will be around 2:45, or after I get home at 5. I’m kind of a nerd when it comes to stuff like that. As soon as I get a new bag for school, or a purse, or wallet, or anything like that, I always sit down immediately and put all my stuff in it and get it arranged how I like it. Isn’t that dorky?

My Dad talked me out of buying a Mac… He pointed out that if all I’m going to use it for is school, why spend $400-500 more for a Mac when a Windows XP notebook will do the same thing [almost] as well? And yet Mac is still better, no matter how you look at it…*sigh* If only I was rich. Then I could just buy a Mac and that would be that.

Sister: “Do you have $4 in ones?”
Me: “No, I went to the bank today so I don’t have any cash on me.”
Sister: “You know, most people say that the other way… They went to the bank, so they DO have cash.”
Me: “Most people don’t wait tables.”